SMC Discussion Areas
May 19, 2024, 09:48:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My NEW $100 Toy  (Read 9535 times)
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 06:54:17 pm »

you wanna sell your 60 in 1?
thats what I have in my ground up build (on the right)
want to put one in my centipede thats in my garage.
(one on the left is a mame cab....gotta love it!
best of everything!)

The way my schedule and project backlog is going, I should sell it. I finally got all the parts together including a nice 4-8 way joystick that can change from the top to complete the machine. I originally converted my Time Pilot cab since TP was on the multi.. The sound effects were horrible, and the HS doesn't save right on these multi's... the kids begged me to put the original TP back together.. If I decide to sell it, I'll let you know. There is a guy on KLOV that has them always for sale..

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
VMAXMAN
10 Cent Member

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 07:00:20 pm »

The way my schedule and project backlog is going, I should sell it. I finally got all the parts together including a nice 4-8 way joystick that can change from the top to complete the machine. I originally converted my Time Pilot cab since TP was on the multi.. The sound effects were horrible, and the HS doesn't save right on these multi's... the kids begged me to put the original TP back together.. If I decide to sell it, I'll let you know. There is a guy on KLOV that has them always for sale..
yea...I've noticed that it will save HS's but not name....hmmm....and pac man plus on mine wont show the HS unless you beat it.
after the 1st of the yr is when I'm gonna get the ball rolling on my v39 and my other 60 in 1.
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 08:11:20 pm »

I was just reading a thread about a new version of the 60-1.. It would sure be nice if they fixed the HS stuff and some of the sound effects.. The first project for last year I was going to rebuild my jukebox.. Then I was going to repaint an stencil my Burgertime.. Since then I've added the multigame and 4 antique radios to my list of projects to build.. Nevermind family time and house projects.. This work nonsense really gets in the way..

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
VMAXMAN
10 Cent Member

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 08:24:40 pm »

I was just reading a thread about a new version of the 60-1.. It would sure be nice if they fixed the HS stuff and some of the sound effects.. The first project for last year I was going to rebuild my jukebox.. Then I was going to repaint an stencil my Burgertime.. Since then I've added the multigame and 4 antique radios to my list of projects to build.. Nevermind family time and house projects.. This work nonsense really gets in the way..
would be nice to see my name on the high score.....I'd love to get an antique radio.
I've looked around but havent found one to my taste yet.
LOVE antiques!
started out with my grandmothers old singer treadle (sp?) sewing machine.
David D
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2010, 11:08:41 pm »

great deal on this machine, the electro-mechanical machines are great since they are somewhat easy to work on.
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 11:41:46 am »

Thanks Guys !! 

Still Trying To Find More Information On It . I have What I believe Is All the Manuals .But I'm Trying To Find Out What the Lites are that Are in the Upper Left Corner that Have Different Number Light up a the End Of the Game I believe Huh? Like 20 -30 Even saw a 10 /Looked On Line For an explanation  No Luck . Ad Since I've never owned one .I just like Knowing what Each Thing (Light Dose) I can't even Begin to figure out How to read the wiring drawings . I'M A Mechanic Nuts & Bolts  is My Game . tounge

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 11:59:10 am »

It's called score match, at least that's what we called it back in the day

If the last two numbers of a player's score matches the number that lights up on the back glass,  you win a free game. (ie, if your score is 45870, you need to match 70 for a free game.) The number is randomly generated, or so I have been told

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 12:38:01 pm »

It's called score match, at least that's what we called it back in the day

Sounds like that is what it is. I am just as much in the dark as you when it comes to operation, but I do know that pins had match game when I was growing up. I do not know if every pin has the match function, but I remember it as a fairly common end game lucky award.

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 02:39:40 pm »

Deffinately match.  If any players last two digits on their score reels MATCH the random number picked by the machine, that person wins a free game.  You will usually hear a wooden knocking noise, instead of a bell or chime, when you win a free game.  Only the players with a "Match" get a free game.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=245
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 02:58:15 pm by Larry » Logged

A lot of stuff.
cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 02:48:03 pm »

That was the consolation prize so to speak. If you didnt win a free game during play.  You would always hope for the score match.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: