SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 03:09:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Dole Deluxe Base & Drip Assembly  (Read 7248 times)
seeburgg1953

« on: September 28, 2011, 08:05:51 pm »

Hi Everyone! I'm a newby to the forum. I'm mostly into jukeboxes, but recently started moving into soda machines. I bought a Dole Deluxe dispenser at an auction and unfortunately it is missing parts. It is missing a base and drip assembly. Does anyone have those parts for sale or know where I can find them? Thanks in advance!

Chris
stuntpilot
10 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 05:41:50 am »

Chris,
       About your only option is to search e-bay and any other auction sites.

If your ever see an old soda fountain for sale ask the seller if there was one attached when he got the fountain, alot of times the base and drip pan stayed with the soda fountain as it was easier to remove the bolts from the bottom of the Deluxe and leave the base on the soda fountain. These were mounted on the angled stainless steel rails that housed the ceramic syrup jugs with the pumps on the top.

I've seen them discarded in the freezer bin of an old fountain.

I'm in the same boat with one of my Deluxes, I have three complete ones and with one missing the rail mount.
        I do have all my emblems which is the harder thing to aquire.
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 06:19:53 am »

I had to wait a couple of years for mine. I had alsorts of people looking out for me too.

Good luck.
seeburgg1953

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 09:28:22 am »

I was worried that these parts would be difficult to find. I managed to come across both pieces, but they are reproductions and would cost close to $500. I only paid $125 for the top piece, but with that price for the parts I would definitely be under water based on what they sell for. I'd really like to keep it, but without the parts, I guess I'll just sell it and see what I can get...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 09:32:10 am by seeburgg1953 » Logged
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 09:52:16 am »

Give it a year... I know sounds long but a parts dispenser or the parts themselves will show up on eBay. ALWAYS do!
Plus you'll have us guys on the look out too... A Thanks Again has to got out to Moondawg who helped me complete
my Dole Super a few years back! and the Chicago show is a month away.. I see anyone with the parts I'll grab a number
for you!

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
SSmoothie
10 Cent Member

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 06:50:44 pm »

I was worried that these parts would be difficult to find. I managed to come across both pieces, but they are reproductions and would cost close to $500. I only paid $125 for the top piece, but with that price for the parts I would definitely be under water based on what they sell for. I'd really like to keep it, but without the parts, I guess I'll just sell it and see what I can get...

If you sell please Post what you maybe selling.

Thanks

Vendo 44
Firestone Refer (sold)
Westinghouse Master (sold)
Westinghouse Standard (sold)
Westinghouse Junior
Westinghouse Half Junior
2 Dole Super Dispensers
Coke Cooler
Some Signage
seeburgg1953

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 08:40:32 pm »

Problem solved! I was just able to pick up a base that will fit for $125 plus shipping.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: