SMC Discussion Areas
May 06, 2024, 07:48:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Northwestern #33  (Read 4791 times)
dprat1
« on: July 26, 2007, 03:08:44 pm »

Greetings to all,
I has been quite some time since I have posted here. I do occasionally stick my head in the forum door to see want is going on and so i won't get purged from lack of use:) Thanks again to all that helped me with my C51 restoration. It is still vending Ice Cold Coke. I have been wanting a peanut machine to complement it. I'm sure the older 6 1/2 oz.'ers here know why I need a peanut machine next to my Coke machine. Anyway, I have acquired a Northwestern #33 machine and may be needing some parts and at least a replacement key for the lower case. Is there a good source for these? Actually, I suspect I have already found it here??
Eric,,,, Thanks for the B-Day wishes earlier this month....I tried to ignore this one,,, but we did have a hell of a good 4th of July "BLAST" here. I have always been a pyro head and over do it.... I keep telling the wife that we should start selling tickets to the show.
Thanks,
doug

Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 04:34:27 pm »

www.crowriver.com  He will have or know who has what you need... great source... great machine!

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
dprat1
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 04:55:32 pm »

Thanks Eric, looks like a great source.
doug
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 09:24:16 pm »

I just notice the fancy globe...  hope it's in good shape.....
very nice!

Eric

WANTED:
dprat1
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 10:03:49 pm »

Eric,
Globe is in perfect condition. Think it is original for #33 peanut model. I noticed a replacement while browsing Crowriver and they called it "frosted". The top has some porcelain missing. Not sure what to do about that quite yet. Do you know.. are these really porcelain coated? How best to restore? Anyway, a few more pic's.
doug
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 11:22:25 pm »

Yeah it's porcelain coated... maybe ask them at Crow River if they have a lid
or know someone who does.... machines break, loose parts someone out there has a lid check some of the big sellers on eBay there's a guy Acmegum?
or somethign like that also luvgum? again something like that
(look under Acorn machines they sell a lot of stuff there)
guess you could bondo fill the the chipped out places and sand smooth
then try and match with paint.. but I think I just let it go till a lid could be found.
That's a great looking 33 I haven't seen the globe or decal like that before.
the decal original too?

Eric

WANTED:
dprat1
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 08:01:52 pm »

Hummm... have tried to post twice with other link...guess is bad now. This is a test?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: