SMC Discussion Areas
June 03, 2024, 02:06:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just received this today...7up Vendorlator 149...Rare Embossed  (Read 4471 times)
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« on: June 30, 2009, 02:38:50 pm »

Hey gang, wanted to show you this. For years I tried to find this machine for my 7up collection and never could. I saw pics and was told that they were out there, but could not find one. Then, about a month ago a tip came in from a member on here about this machine. I bought this from a guy out in CA. He did not know anything about it. I got a great deal, $275 for it. I had is shipped with NAVAL. I think it looks great for an original. No crank handle, like the Coke 149, but still a nice embossed machine. I no longer have my 7up machines, just some Quikold's. This will be the first 7up machine I have had in about 6 months, besides my cup machines.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 04:07:39 pm »

Hey Brian, looks sweet!!  Glad you could get that one!  Always nice to have a nearly one-of-a-kind machine.

happydrinkers

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 05:10:36 pm »

happydrinkers Another nice buy!  happydrinkers

When do you get to the Great Lakes State?

drinking Tim drinking
rugrunner
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 07:49:40 pm »

Good for you! very cool looking machine!

The more 7 up machines I see the cooler they look. The same with the Dr. Pepper (which tastes like poo IMHO)machines.

I'd love to see pics after you unwrap that bad boy too.
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 07:59:32 pm »

Tim,

Get to Michigan next Tues!!!! I will get the machine unwrapped tomorrow and take better pics. I think it is very cool!

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 09:34:17 pm »

6 months ago we were worried Brian was leaving this hobby, now he has become our
biggest contributor, and finds even more amazing stuff than ever before. Great job Buddy, so glad to have you on board  happydrinkers

Glen
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 09:57:59 pm »

Thanks my friend!!! I did sell off most of my 7up machines and then this 149 came along! Do I start the hunt again for the 7up machines?? I would say that I will just stay hunting cup machines, but I wanted this 149 for so long and looked everywhere for one! When I finally found one, had to get it.

I enjoy the friends I have on this board and the great knowledge everyone has!

drinking drinking

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 08:51:09 am »

Cool find Brian, Good for you... We'll we all say the hunt is what it's all about... so maybe you'll have to start up that 7up Collection from scratch again! ha ha..but the hunt would be fun...
Good to see your still finding stuff.. Dried up a bit up around me lateley... thought SUmmer would bring out some deals? not yet though...

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2009, 09:12:43 am »

Theres a lot of stuff still out there, it is just finding it and having the money to buy it!!!

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: