SMC Discussion Areas
June 30, 2024, 10:46:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stoner Jr. Dimensions  (Read 7861 times)
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« on: June 27, 2009, 09:05:50 pm »

Hey all, looking to see if I can fit a Stoner machine in the back of our new vehicle (Ford Flex).  What are the dimensions (height without base), width, and most importantly the depth front to back where it sets onto the base (base not included).  Thanks for the help!

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 08:31:10 am »

Is it a Jr. or a 120?  The 120 is taller and has the "Fresh Candy" embosement.  Both machines are six pull.

I went downstairs and measured the machines.  These measurements are close aproximations.

Both machines are 23" W

Both machines are 13.5" D.  From the tray to the back.  The body is 12" D, then the knobs and the tray stick out.  The tray adds 1".  The knobs were not longer than the tray.  Probably around  3/4."

The Jr. is 39.5" H

The 120 is 43.5" H.

The height is a close aproximate.  The machines come to a point at the top, so I added .5".

Larry
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 08:48:46 am by mills 400c » Logged

A lot of stuff.
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 09:47:03 am »

Thanks, Larry!  That gives me the dimensions that I need!  Not sure on exact model yet, I'll report when I have it at home and can get a good look at it.   biggrin

Greg

mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 02:52:36 pm »

I have moved several machines with my Dodge Magnum--including a Stoner Jr., Stoner 180 and a National 7 pull cig machine.  You should have plenty of room in that Flex.  Plus you can always remove the base and the two pieces will fit with no problem!

drinking Tim drinking
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 07:42:55 pm »

Well, another one of those where you have an agreement with the seller that he is going to sell to you, and then when you get back up with him he has sold it to some other jackass!   darn  I had talked to him Friday night and he said no problem, it was mine.  I told him I'd call this weekend to arrange pickup (4 hour drive each way).  Busy Saturday, so called first thing Sunday, but his phone wouldn't accept incoming calls until 6pm for whatever reason.  In the mean time, he sold it to some clown because he didn't hear from me today.  HELLO, only been trying to call ALL day!  Even emailed this morning when I couldn't get through on the phone!  He feels real bad (so he says), especially since he's another Air Force guy and I rubbed it in that I was disappointed he broke our agreement (he didn't know what was wrong with his phone).   veryangry  The other clown already picked it up, so I'm totally out.   veryangry

By the way, it was a Stoner 4 pull pastry machine, Art Deco mirror, without base for $70!   darn   veryangry

Greg

Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 07:47:48 pm »

darn darn Yep, it has happened to me too! You have something and then you don't!!! You will find another one! Not sure I have seen one of those before. I have seen Jeff's 5 pull and the cookie machine, but not a 4 pull. Memories of the RC 35 you had locked up too!!! That buy backed out on you too!

Hang in there.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 07:57:47 pm »

By the way, it was a Stoner 4 pull pastry machine, Art Deco mirror, without base for $70!   darn   veryangry

Gregg that sucks! This is a prime example of why there is no "tomorrow" in this hobby.
If we don't cinch the deal TODAY.........someone else will!

Glen
cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 12:32:37 am »

give me his name and address, i will give him an old fashion chicago style tuneup!! just for the record I don't work on cars Cool
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 08:05:21 am »

Greg -

That stinks, you'll find something better for cheaper down the road!  biggrin

In the Navy we use the term "Shipmate" to get the attention of or in reference to another sailor. When that sailor is a peice of crap or does something shady like your AF former seller, we call them 'Shipwrecks"!  biggrin

Brian
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 12:00:38 pm »

That sucks, because it was a pastry machine it was very rare, i have one and it took i long time to get, one just sold at auction for 900.00 this is why he sold to another person, he  got a better offer, he is an ass, a deal is a deal
cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 04:42:17 pm »

yeah that sucks, why didnt he try and reach you before he sold it? guy sounds like a real jerk
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2009, 10:45:06 am »

Thanks for the encouragement, guys!  You are right, Jeff, that's why I was so excited when I found it!  I had fully planned to use your Moon Pie machine as a model and make one for my wife.  She is a Moon Pie nut and was actually excited about the idea!   (A rare reaction for an additional machine in the collection!)  I think our local "moneybag" collector snagged it out from under me...he buys, restores, then tries to get 3 times what they are worth on Craigslist.  Don't know for sure, but have a hunch.  Doesn't really collect, and not part of this group either.  Oh well, as others said, something better will come along.   darn

Greg

Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2009, 07:02:26 pm »

Moon pies and RC.  Mmmmmmm, don't forget the Goo Goo's.

A lot of stuff.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: