SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 03:12:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Restoring My MILLS 45  (Read 5286 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 11:37:40 pm »

Looks great as usual Jeff, I like the attention to detail on this one without "Excuse me saying this" but without overdueing it with extra graphics.. real nice original looking.. Great stuff!

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 06:39:57 am »

Was that the machine Alan Huffman did?  He has tons of pictures in his web site http://users.conninc.com/photohost/mills45.htm

A lot of stuff.
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 11:10:48 am »

yes alan  did this one, it was a great job, he sold to some one for a lot of money, two years later the guy fell on hard times and needed the money, i bought at half of what he paid, he never even plugged it in.
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2009, 11:35:49 am »

Thanks for all the great things you guys  say about my collection. The next big thing i am working on is the stoner cookie machine, Rich from RMS VINTAGE is doing this one for me. It is such a rare machine, i would not let anyone but him do it, when it comes to stoners this guy goes the extra mile, He is going to have his art guy paint on the bottom door, A picture of my 4 year old son sitting at a table outdoors having cookies and milk, with a milk mustache, should be very cool, setting next to my milk machine, will be done at the end of aug.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: