SMC Discussion Areas
July 04, 2024, 06:52:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finds of The Week  (Read 9485 times)
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 08:41:00 pm »

I have it under swap meet stuff as I NEED a Quikold...
I've had all the shelves plated, have a new face plate with the lense HAVE A COKE already
and a new bottle door gasket... it's complete, has a dent in the top that would pop out.
Doesn't run... I plugged it in (brittle cord and nothing came on) never got around to
rewire and try past that... It was my first machine I've hauled it around now for
12 years sad to say... just kept buying other stuff and was always gonna get
around to it...
Just lost interest and I want another Quikold jr/standard of some sort... then I really think
I could be done for a while... I like restoring this Nichol Kola but man it's adding up with
chroming, fabricating missing parts... but I want it to be perfect and be the star of next years calendar! Cool
Then I have the 7up jr. already pulled apart then I think I'll start the Pepsi 81...
Oh yeah then there's the keep the wife happy with gutting the kitchen, build a deck and
finish the inside of the back porch stuff....  help smile

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
ducatihummer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 10:06:54 am »

So should I pass on the 56 for $2,500? It's local so figured it may be a good deal. I'd love to find one that's missing a coin mech so I can get a good $$ on it, but I figured I could sell the one out of this along with the coin door?

Eric, I sent you a PM. let me know on your 56. Not sure where your located. thanks

Frank

Vendo 110 LD
Vendo 81D
Vendo 56
VMC 33
Vendo Changer, Early
Vendo Changer, Late

Stoner Theater w/Gum
Stoner JR w/Gum
Stoner 180 w/Gum
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 10:31:49 am »

Regarding the 56 for 2500... it looks to have been restored at some point? was it a complete restore? or just paint job?
I bought one restored a while back for 2200 figured that was a pretty good deal, but of course after recieving it.. it looked like my 5 year old did the restoration work on the inside... paint was good but I have to redo the inside tub, shelves, bottle stack, etc...

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: