SMC Discussion Areas
June 15, 2024, 10:00:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebay making changes email  (Read 5446 times)
vend_dr
25 Cent Member

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 09:34:01 pm »

You know it's funny the increase in fee's doesn't bother me as there are ways to offset them a little when you sell smaller items like I do. But for whatever reason the not being able to leave negative feedback to the buyer hit a nerve  veryangry. I can't even explain why it bothers me it just does, what's really odd is I can't remember ever giving a buyer negative feedback. I have come to the decision that after my last auctions end this weekend I will not be selling on ebay anymore until this policy is reversed.
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 10:28:09 am »

I'll continue to sell as it still offers me the best possible potential buyers that I'll get anywhere... and if i do set a reserve on something. I'll just build in a couple extra bucks of what I need to get out of an item to make up for any fees that I'll get hit with... so, it really turns into more of a Buyers Premium, like any live auction house charges.. .the expense to buy something gets passed to the buyer... and not the seller... it's just not listed that way...

Just a way to "Beat the system" so to speak....

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
cormy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 11:08:46 am »

Signguy is right on..I'm sure well see "padded" selling prices or additional "handling" fees now for stuff. Probably see alot more RESERVE auctions as well.

cmc
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: