SMC Discussion Areas
June 30, 2024, 04:46:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mills 400c Automatic Fountain Coke machine  (Read 3119 times)
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« on: October 05, 2007, 11:34:03 am »

Does anyone have a manual or schematic for a 1947 - 1954 Mills 400c soda machine?  I talked with Steve at Funtronics, the Soda Jerk, and various other names that were thrown my way.  So far no luck.

If anyone has any manuals or schematic, I would love to get a copy.

I am also looking for anyone who has this machine.  I would like to compare a picture of my machines insides to your machine to varify that all the parts are there.  The only othe 400c's that I heard about are Alan Huffmans and the Coke museum in Kentucky.  Alan has not responded and the museum is busy right now.

If you do have a Mills 400c, could you check behind the electrical compartments cover to see if there is a schematic.  My machine does not have a schematic there, but most refrigerated units, usually, would place a schematic there.

If anyone needs any pictures of my machine for comparison, feel free to contact me.

Thank You,

Larry.

A lot of stuff.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 02:20:57 pm »

Hello Larry,

Welcome to SMC ! ! !
I would be interested if you would share a couple of good photos and allow me to display them in the Soda Machines Section.
As far as the manual is concerned, this is something that will take some time... Tracking down a manual for your machine might take a little leg work, but one will surface...

My six cents,

Jim

Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 03:49:57 pm »

Hello Jim,

I tried to attach a file when I posted this but the image was too large.  Send me an email address to my email, which you should have, and I will send a few out.  The machine is nice but it has no decals and it must have been repainted before. 

Next year, when I get time, I will get this to work as long as the pump, compressor, etc. are good.

Larry

A lot of stuff.
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 08:57:43 pm »

Wow, sounds like you have a gem, a rare gem at that! We'd love to see some photos.

Brian
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 06:39:39 pm »

They're added to the photo gallery.  I also included pictures of the original brochure, but the information is cropped out.

A lot of stuff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: