SMC Discussion Areas
June 30, 2024, 10:38:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideal 7-Up Cooler  (Read 6625 times)
rohovie
« on: October 08, 2007, 01:51:50 pm »

Hello,

I recently bought a 7-up Soda Machine. It is made by Ideal, but I am unaware of the model number. I was told 400M or something. It is embossed on all four sides. The machine is in good working condition. And in very good condition for its age, however it is missing the coin box. Does anyone know anything about a Ideal 400M (age, vaule...etc)

Pictures:

Thank you,
Mike
aspbear
25 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 08:33:25 pm »

I have a couple of the ideal machines, 55 and 300.  The 300 would be alot like yours.  The problem with the big machines is obvious they take up space and they are heavy 300 to 350 pounds. That said I really like the sliders and I believe they are growing in popularity.

As far as value they just depends on what someone is looking for but somewhere between 300 to 400 dollars for a machine like the one you have would be a reasonable price.  You might find someone who is avid 7 up that would fall in love with the embossing and get a little more but like I said the size of your machine hurts it.

You might watch greed bay for a coin mech.  or someone up here might have one they would be willing to turn loose of...

aspbear
aspbear
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 08:35:00 pm »

One thing about the 300 and 400's you can put casters on them and make the moving alot easier. happydrinkers

aspbear
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 10:23:33 am »

Yours is missing the coin mech. I have one for sell.

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
rohovie
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 09:43:39 pm »

Yours is missing the coin mech. I have one for sell.

I am missing the coin mech, how much are you selling yours for?  and is it complete?

Thanks
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 09:07:39 am »

I sent you a PM

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: