SMC Discussion Areas
June 03, 2024, 02:36:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 56 blind door round top  (Read 8336 times)
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 07:17:31 pm »

Interesting, I've never seen a 56 with factory light. Also don't see anything in model/serial numbers that would denote a deluxe. However, Steve has forgotten more than I'll ever know :-)

We might be able to sort a trend with enough serial numbers. Mine is Model: 56A  SN#: 7905 A56A
Blind door/change giver/sold out flag.
Here is the mech.
Creighton
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 09:42:17 pm »

I don't have access to mine at this time as It's in storage during out move, (more on that later).  Mine looks like the one Creighton has pictured.. the small tube on the bottom is to be filled with Nickels to give change if two dimes are inserted on a 15c mech, which I'm assuming it is, or possibly an original 5 cent, and change for a dime?
As far as Deluxe model... Got me... never seen one with an original factory light.. plus there would be wiring coming to or from that area if so, and a switch.

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
audiobeer
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 10:22:21 pm »

If you get a chance can you post a pic of your conversion? Thanks!  I don't see where it holds nickles? The id tag that was on the side was removed. Can't find an indication of the serial number or model numer anywhere else. Is it somewhere else hidden perhaps or always just on the tag?

Missouri
audiobeer
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 10:40:01 pm »

Here's a pic of the coin mech.

Missouri
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2006, 08:38:09 am »

Yours does not have the coin changer on the mech... as far as serial number... only place where I'd know it to be would be on the id tag, which is missing...

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: