SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 12:28:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tuesdays haul!!! It's in the book... No really!  (Read 6294 times)
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 07:37:03 am »

The doors do have cracks and issues so it will need repair and fixing. Should be easy enough to pour a mold and bend up some new ones.

That cooler looks fantastic, probably because it has never spent a day in the sun.

You will buff it out but not paint it, so why change the doors for any reason? Looks like the plastics are good enough to buff clear and the left door seems to only need work on the frame. When done, if you're left with some cracks showing........so what?  It's an original!
(I can also predict a real can of worms when trying to prototype only 1 set of doors, just ask Rod).

Good job, please keep us updated! I've never seen one before.

Glen
John Clarke

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 07:14:09 pm »

Hi Tim,

Forgive me for replying to a post of this age, but I just picked up one of these beautiful coolers, and was wondering if you still had yours. If so, I was wondering if you could tell me where the factory mounted the original ballast and starter for the fluorescent bulb. For some reason, mine were cut out long ago, so my bulb isn't currently working.

If you could post or send me a photo or two of the original mounting locations, I really would be so appreciative.

Thank you in advance,

John

clarkeair@yahoo.com

United Sound & Signal P-384 Visi-Cool Pepsi Cooler
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: