SMC Discussion Areas
June 16, 2024, 01:17:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Embossed 7UP Transitional 56 for sale  (Read 3790 times)
Philip S
5 Cent Member

« on: May 27, 2015, 04:55:54 pm »

A guy I work with has has a soda machine he asked me to help him sell so here I am.  I figured I would post it on here before I go the craigslist route.  It's a very nice little machine that I would like to have but timing is not right for me.  I haven't seen the machine in person but he sent me the pictures I'm attaching.  Machine is currently at his house in Wentzville Missouri.  We work in St. Louis and I live an hour north of St. Louis in Illinois so could possibly move the machine if needed.  I believe it is a complete, working original in what appears to be pretty good shape.  Owner said the inside is kind of dirty but it doesn't appear to have much if any rust. A good washing and this machine would clean right up. I know the 7UP logo on bottom of door is embossed.  I do not really know anything about these transitional machines and hard to find any info on them.  I have seen what the complete coin mechanisms sell for, along with coin doors, shelves etc.  I would like to get him the most profit out of it as I'm hoping he will give me a sellers fee.  Asking price is $1250.  If you want to send me an offer, feel free and I will pass them along. 
Philip S
5 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 04:56:56 pm »

Here are some more pictures.
Philip S
5 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 04:59:47 pm »

and the last pics I have.
Philip S
5 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 04:31:23 pm »

Another member was nice enough to PM me and let me know he sold his transitional for less than $800.  I am/was unsure what a fair price is so if anyone is interested, feel free to make any offer and I will pass them along to owner. I don't want to burst his bubble but sometimes reality can be harsh.
TheGarbageHunter
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 05:21:20 pm »

I sold one last year for 1350 on ebay.

Garbage Gold Hunter
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 05:46:43 pm »

If this machine were cleaned up, he would get $1200 +  as well.

Glen
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 08:07:48 pm »

The fact that it has the crank handle rather than the electric model makes it much more attractive.

Nice machine... getting harder to find them.

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: