SMC Discussion Areas
June 27, 2024, 01:22:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Couple of Machines for sale  (Read 7018 times)
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 12:37:02 pm »

I wish you luck with your sale.

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
mygoose101
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 12:41:51 pm »

I think it's good for everyone here when a soda machine is sold regardless if it's overpriced or under priced. It just means that our hobby is doing well and people do have an interest. I love this stuff and I would probably do most of it for free if I could. I think we are all here for different reasons. Some of us are restores, some of us are collectors, and some of us are here to make a few bucks. Regardless it doesn't matter to me. I have just personally always have had a passion for this stuff and if I can make a couple of bucks along the way I guess that's even better.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:44:05 pm by mygoose101 » Logged

Vendo 81A Original
Vendo 81B Original
Vendo 81D Restored
Vendo 56 Restored
VMC Pepsi 81 Restoredx2
Cavalier 72
Ideal Embossed Coke Slider
Stoner Theater Restored
Stoner Theater w/Gum Wheel Restored
Stoner Jr. Restored
Seeburg V200 Jukebox Restored
Seeburg 100C
Seeburg 100R
Seeburg 100W
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 03:45:21 pm »

I remember when I first started out in my job,which is all about experience, my mentor gave me just one piece of advice. He said there will always be someone that will try and tell you what to do or how to do something. never be rude to them. Always take onboard what they say, smile and thank them and then do what you think is right. What he was actually saying was don't upset people because you never know when you might actually need to go to them again.

On this occasion people are offering advice, based on years of experience about how to sell two desirable machines to maximise the best out of them. if the seller decides that they want to continue with the way they are selling then good luck to them. But don't burn bridges in the process or even worse not back down through fear of losing face.

I sound like a fortune cookie. Time for bed I think..
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: