SMC Discussion Areas
June 29, 2024, 01:09:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: Complete Selectivend C-83 for $150  (Read 3199 times)
flippa
25 Cent Member

« on: June 08, 2012, 09:25:50 am »

I have decided to clear some space in the basement, so it's time to get rid of a few machines.  I have too many future projects just hanging around taking up floor space

I have a complete Sevectivend C-83.  Pictures & description are located here;  http://soda-machines.com/discussions/index.php/topic,660.0/all.html

This was my first machine that I bought many years ago off Ebay (can't believe it's been over 9 years).  It was local to me, and I thought it was a Vendo 110, so I bid on it & won it.  It is a large machine.  It is complete (except for a coin mech) but needs to be rewired.  It got moved into my house and I have done nothing with it, so it's time to go.

I was gonna list it on Craigslist, but thought I would throw it out here first if someone was interested.  Make me an offer.

Larry
flippa
25 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 01:08:19 pm »

Bump to the top over a year later. Cool

I tried selling this beast on Craigslist last summer and ended up selling several other different machines to some of the people that came to see it.  It is large, and I guess the 3 sliders, Cav 64's & a 72 were more appealing, even though they were much more money tounge

So I still have this monster and thought I would ask here once again before having more creepy craigslist people come over to my place.

I would even strip off the components to the conversion and ship them if any of you guys were interested in making your own Vendo 83 a multi vend machine. 
SelVend 7 up
5 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 06:07:07 am »

Where you located at, friend?
flippa
25 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 01:03:23 pm »

Just outside Boston, MA.
SelVend 7 up
5 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 01:05:46 pm »

I see.  A bit far for me from Indiana.  Thankyou, though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: