SMC Discussion Areas
June 19, 2024, 02:28:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicago Show.  (Read 2055 times)
Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« on: April 08, 2013, 03:35:07 pm »

Just got back and getting unloaded from the Chicago show. Had a really great show and was great seeing most of you. I bought a 7up Quikold off John and can't wait to get started on it. I want to thank John for selling it to me. Ron and Tyler was there from American Restoration. They drove out with the truck and trailer. Tyler flew back home and I had a few machines so Ron just stopped by my place here and loaded up some machines. Nice guys and they bought up a lot of the machines. I came home with some cool items that I can't wait to get in the new building. I will try to find time this week and post some pictures of my purchase.  happydrinkers

Rod
Fun-Tronics
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 03:38:05 pm »

Great!!   happydrinkers drinking
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 05:03:39 pm »

Just got back and getting unloaded from the Chicago show. Had a really great show and was great seeing most of you. I bought a 7up Quikold off John and can't wait to get started on it. I want to thank John for selling it to me. Ron and Tyler was there from American Restoration. They drove out with the truck and trailer. Tyler flew back home and I had a few machines so Ron just stopped by my place here and loaded up some machines. Nice guys and they bought up a lot of the machines. I came home with some cool items that I can't wait to get in the new building. I will try to find time this week and post some pictures of my purchase.  happydrinkers

Great to see you guys too Rod/Janet.. thanks for delivery the parts!... enjoy the cooler.. I just don't have time to get it done or the place for it.. Glad it worked out!
Here is Rod with just one of his great scores over the weekend!   

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
georgescustompaint
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 09:15:48 pm »

Good to see you guys again Rod, I just flipped though the new parts catalog, I like how you added in all the pictures.. looks good.

Our trip back to Canada was good, we drove straight threw the night with no problems.
see you guys in the fall.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: