SMC Discussion Areas
June 20, 2024, 10:14:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vendo 44  (Read 3573 times)
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« on: February 17, 2013, 12:10:43 am »

Hi all, does anyone have or know of a vendo 44 for sale around the Buffalo area?  dont care much about condition as long as its complete and the price reflects the condition... I don't even mind driving up to 8 or 9 hours return if the price is resonable. Please PM me if you have one for sale it would be greatly apreciated, again, condition is not an issue, just want it complete. Thanks and have a great weekend folks!

Jeff!
MaineT
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 09:05:44 am »

There was one across the border in Canada that was a pretty good deal a while back... Look to see if its still out there

Tim
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 01:04:24 pm »

If you mean the one on kijiji it's no longer there, I'm really looking for a U.S. model anyways, I know it's really only the coin mech and slug rejector that are different but it would easier for me. Thanks or the tip though, much appreciated !
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 05:47:04 pm »

How about this one? http://buffalo.craigslist.org/atq/3569467963.html

Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 06:28:35 pm »

I seen that one, that's a fair price for a completely restored unit, I actually considered it, but I'm looking for something in rougher shape if that makes any sense lol... Again thanks allot guys, it's nice to see how helpfull people are one this site, great place !
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 09:36:32 pm »

Also, and i know I'm going to sound picky and petty but i really want a unit with the bigger coin mech ( change giver mech ) lol I've had a few 44's over the years and i'm thinking this will be my last one that i restore and keep till i kick lol might as well be the one i want lol...
bcharlton
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 09:59:43 am »

Jeff,

I know of a reasonamble VMC 44 for sale in Western NY .  I live in the Buffalo area as well.

PM me.

Brian

bcexpress

Vendo 39 Original
Cavalier C-51 Restored
Cavalier C-96 Restored (almost done)
GE Double Chiller Restored
Cavalier C-33 7 Up Restored
Vendo 27b Pepsi
Vendo 81b
Westinghouse wd-5 / WE-6
3 Stoner Candy/Theatre/Junior/180
Bastian Blessing Bobtail soda fountain
Jacobs 56 Pepsi
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 09:22:47 pm »

Well I found one, not exactly what I was looking for, actually not what I was looking for at all lol but being the addict that I am, I purchased it anyways lol price was fair I guess, anyhow still looking for a complete beat up Vendo 44 with change giving mech if anyone comes across one within a reasonable driving distance of my area, and for those wondering what a reasonable driving distance is, I'm not sure I can honestly answer that anymore lol seems to get extended by a few hours every time I pick up a new machine lol someone please tell me there is hope lol  down
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: