SMC Discussion Areas
June 03, 2024, 03:18:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier CS-96C  (Read 3135 times)
drednot

« on: June 19, 2012, 10:31:30 pm »

Hello,
I am new to this forum and I have a Cavalier CS-96C. This is my first coke machine restoration and I may be asking a lot of questions in the future. First, I need a door liner and cannot find one on the internet. Does anyone know where I can find one or if anyone makes one. Sodajerkworks told me they are making a liner for a CS-96E, and I was wondering if anyone knew if it would work on my "C" model.

I have already read a lot of posts on here and have learned quite a bit. I am in Amarillo, TX and if anyone knows of an expert in coke machines close to me (in the Texas Panhandle) I would appreciate a name and number. Thank you.

Derek
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 11:21:33 pm »

Welcome to the Site! 

You will find all the information you need for your restoration right here!

Congrats on your new machine.  Make sure to take lots of pictures pretty much anytime you take something off this will end up being your manual. 

You may check the other supplie a site sponser, Fun-tronic!

Post some pictures when you have a chance.  As far as resources in the great state of Texas check with Eric at Global Conpressors.  I believe hes in New Branuels, TX.  A great resource and very good!

Jared
drednot

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 11:39:40 pm »

Thanks Slapshot,
I am trying to post pictures and so far I am unable. I have to figure that out. I have looked on Global Compressors website and am impressed by their work. I am looking for someone local, or a reasonable drive, to check out my refrigeration unit. If I have to get a new one I will definitely go with Global. New Braunfels is a 9 hour drive from here or I would have them check out my ref. unit.

I would also like to know what parts from a round top 96 will fit my square top. I need the bottle door glass also, and all I see on line is stuff for a round top model.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: