SMC Discussion Areas
June 18, 2024, 08:37:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Expensive but original in decent shape..........  (Read 2550 times)
Jacko1070
10 Cent Member

« on: June 01, 2012, 12:50:37 pm »

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/atq/3048354156.html

I'm looking at you MaineT.........up in your neck of the woods
MaineT
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 01:28:47 pm »

I did work on that machine about a month and a half ago. He I a picker dealer, and he offered it to me for $650 when he answered my ad on Craig's list. I have a rr crossing sign with the cats eyes that he wanted to trade worth in the 6-700 range. Then he only wanted me to put 300 with the sign in the trade!!! just a week prior one lik that went on eBay, in penn I think, for like $200, missing base and all.

He admitted that he doesn't usually pick these types of things, and he might be a little deep on this one. I think he shoots to double his $$ no matter what it should sell for. Without the base it's not complete, so I couldnt see getting that deep into it myself. He has my number and I told him to call if he decides to really work on price.

I you need help shipping, he will prob drop off at my house and I can pallet it from there to the depot if you want, just be careful, he wasn't  looking to work on the price then.

Tim
flippa
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 10:12:35 am »

Any idea what he is selling the Firestone sign for?  You can see it in the mirror of the Stoner.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: