SMC Discussion Areas
June 16, 2024, 07:25:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craigs List does it again!  (Read 1755 times)
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« on: May 13, 2012, 09:56:55 am »

If you have used SearchTempest to search Craigslist in the last two days, you will notice that the format is changed.  You will also notice that the option to view the CL listings with pictures is gone.  Apparently, CL has made some changes so their web pages cannot be viewed through frames.  darn I wish CL would just get a clue and implement a search option on their own site that allows you to search by distance like SearchTempest!  It is a pain in the arse to search each community individually and it will now be a pain in the arse to use SearchTempest because you cannot see the pictures. veryangry

drinking Tim drinking
MaineT
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 11:20:06 am »

I'm with you 100%. I've been having withdrawals since Thursday.... Its KILLING ME.  veryangry

Tim
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 11:33:35 am »

Noticed that myself on Friday night.   Hopefully in a few days they'll get it sorted.   Reminds me of the old days with Instant Messenger clients.  Someone would figure out a way to integrate AIM, MSN and a few others ... then AOL, etc would re-code their app so the new consolidated clients would not work... the people making the clients would re-code to 'fix' the problem....rinse/repeat.

Embossed Coke Ideal 55 Slider
VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: