SMC Discussion Areas
June 02, 2024, 07:25:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My first cooler, any info?  (Read 2722 times)
King Bongo

« on: April 15, 2012, 07:49:20 am »

Hi everyone, this is my first post and I wanted to share a Pepsi Cooler I received from a friend for the price of a case of beer.

This is my first cooler, and I'm not sure what my plans are for it yet. I may clean it up and paint back with original colours, or I might customize it with colours and graphics for one of my favorite beers. I am planning on using in my basement. The cooler works, but is missing the coin mechanism and I assume there would have been racks of some kind inside. I know this is nothing special, but I am wondering if anyone has any information on this cooler. The label on back says, it is a Brewer Titchener Corp, Model # LB110, Serial # 05538.

Thanks in advance and I am really enjoying reading and learning from all of your posts.
Sean
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 07:53:20 am by King Bongo » Logged
Tay

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 09:17:18 am »

im pretty new to this but i think its for a fountain drink. but im sure some of the vetrian coke guys could tell u everything

css-8-64g
uss-8-64
cavalier 125/225
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 09:54:48 am »

Welcome aboard Sean!  happydrinkers

I believe that was a slider type of machine.  Have seen a few of them on CL for sale in Michigan.  I guess for a case of beer not a bad deal but not a particularly sought after machine.  Would make a good party cooler though.  I would be careful how much money you put into it because the value when you are done will not be significantly higher.  If you gave a case of Budweiser, when it is all cleaned up it might be worth a case of Bass Ale!

Too bad the sign is missing from the front.  That would set it off a little better.  Cleaned up with the Pepsi baby blue and one of the vintage yellow (Say Pepsi Please!) signs or decals on the front it probably would look good.

My two cents anyway!

drinking Tim drinking
King Bongo

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 09:22:07 pm »

Yeah I'm just going to use this as a party cooler, clean it up with some fresh paint and some decals and put it in the basement or garage. I figure it's a good place to start. Thanks for the input.

Sean
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: