SMC Discussion Areas
June 19, 2024, 02:39:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thought you all might need a refresher course!  (Read 7290 times)
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2012, 12:03:03 am »

You know my friend posted a video on youtube like that once as a joke after he got tired of seeing all these stupid related youtube videos about just dumb stuff and it was quite entertaining to see people trying to show off how "smart" they were by explaining how it worked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHRYD6Ol9XU He just took some random junk we had in our dorm room and a laser pointer and a sound program on his computer and made that. biggrin
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2012, 07:06:07 am »

oops Laser Theramin  Oo PRICELESS! biggrin Cool laugh

The Beach Boys could have saved a lot of money had they known this valuable information!

drinking Tim drinking
Pat Pixley
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2012, 10:57:59 pm »

Did you see in step 3 that they named Custom Chrome plating In Grafton OH.,   I used them for a while  got to expensive
 to use .
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:04:58 pm by Pat Pixley » Logged
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 08:23:40 am »

Did you see in step 3 that they named Custom Chrome plating In Grafton OH.,   I used them for a while  got to expensive
 to use .

I noticed that Pat - thought it was a little odd for a how-to article to call out a specific vendor for a process that any chrome shop should be able to do...but then again, consider how well the rest of the article is written.   glare

I had my Spitfire bumpers chromed by Hanlon Plating in VA.  They did a nice job and were very resonable.   They specialize in car chrome, but in talking with one of the guys who owns the shop, I think they'll plate pretty much anything.

Embossed Coke Ideal 55 Slider
VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: