SMC Discussion Areas
June 22, 2024, 10:11:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coca Cola Double Syrup Dispenser-Illinois  (Read 2251 times)
Slippin

« on: March 16, 2012, 09:02:53 am »

Found as is in a local defunct Drive-in movie theater.Not one part is reproduction.Extremely rare,clean and complete with all accessories and graphics.Includes original service/parts manual as well as warranty cards and envelope.Lemon Lime on L/H side,Coke on R/H.You can buy straight syrup today,so this could be hooked up in your home or garage today with a Co2 line and ice packed to function for any beverage today.Comes with orignal steel & rubber lines,as well as optional counter mount.This has been in storeage for nearly 45 years after a mis-diagnosed leak was suspected in a line.Because of that,it has a pitted chrome trim piece,(can easily be rechromed),on one side & back.The other trim pieces are nearly perfect.Made of steel,chrome and highly dureable embossed plastic.No chips or scratches at all.Both syrup containers are unstained and still retain their original floats.Still has it's original catch tray and back splash.The original guts for these are nearly impossible to find today.It's very heavy,80 lbs.,so personal pick up or meet is preferred.Measures 24" X 18" X 17" deep.
Asking $400
Thanks..
Rick 630- six five four-three five 0 9. REDL78@ATT.net

MFR.tag inside...

Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 12:14:13 pm »

Good looking syrup dispenser. Never thought about getting into these?Huh? I have the cup machines, maybe this is the next step?

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
Slippin

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 07:44:00 am »

I can bring this to the Coin op. show here in St.Charles Il. this coming week,if interested,but please call me to arrange this first.
Rick 630-654-3509.
Price is negotiable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: