SMC Discussion Areas
June 27, 2024, 08:03:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stoner Theater  (Read 6380 times)
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 02:16:10 pm »

How do you determine the year?  Is there a tag somewhere on the machine.  I just bought one about one month ago.  What is the "sanitary" cover or or delivery tray?

How did you do selling it?

Thanks!

As BC pointed out, the serial number is stamped in the top of the vending rack near where it bolts to the machine body.  The first two digits indicate the year of manufacture.  The sanitary cover is the slotted stainless cover over the candy delivery tray that you see on the picture that is posted above in this thread.  I was able to get full asking price for that machine and the bonus happydrinkers is that I told the guy to call Pat Pixley if he wanted somebody local to do a first rate restoration for him.  That machine is now on que at Pat's shop for a restoration sometime in mid 2012!  Always nice to be able to help out a fellow SMC member.

drinking Tim drinking
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 02:19:21 pm »

I paid 625 for mine hope I didnt do to bad.  Same machine.
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2012, 02:20:55 pm »

I sold mine for $600 and I felt that it was priced to sell so I think you did well on your price.  Saw the pictures of the one that you bought and it looks to be in better condition than the one that I sold.  Good buy!

drinking Tim drinking
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:22:46 pm by mznb1u » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: