SMC Discussion Areas
June 20, 2024, 07:10:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A reflective 500th post. (well, maybe not that reflective)  (Read 3719 times)
Pixel
Soda Jerks

« on: November 12, 2013, 05:27:28 pm »

Well, it looks like I've made it to "the Big Dance", to borrow a basketball metaphor. I do hope that my posts have been helpful, there are times when I haven't been so sure. I've mostly posted items I've come across while I was looking on CL.

It may have sounded like I have a one track mind in what I'm looking for, but there are other machines I'd eventually like to have. Maybe a V39, and a Cornelius Slider, eventually. While I'm dreaming, a round V56 would be cool too, and a V44 setup for cans. I'm just dreaming right now, at the moment I don't have the space let alone the $$$ for all of it.

I'd hoped my 500th post would include something useful, but I'm afraid that will have to be another post.

My sister sometimes thinks I'm a jerk. I guess I'll be forced to nod in agreement from now on.  laugh

MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 05:56:24 pm »

Congradulations Pixel, you're a Jerk  happydrinkers   And it looks like you're hooked.

Did you know that your first 500 posts are free ........then you're charged by the minute? 

Glen
GSP1

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 08:06:26 pm »

Hey, congrats! Your posts have been helpful to me. I'm sure you've been helpful to many other people aswell. Good luck and happy posting!
globalcompressors
Soda Jerks

Global Compressors (Eric)

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 08:08:04 pm »

congrats!

how's that OBAMA CARE workin' out for ya?
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 08:23:31 pm »

Well, it looks like I've made it to "the Big Dance", to borrow a basketball metaphor. I do hope that my posts have been helpful, there are times when I haven't been so sure. I've mostly posted items I've come across while I was looking on CL.

It may have sounded like I have a one track mind in what I'm looking for, but there are other machines I'd eventually like to have. Maybe a V39, and a Cornelius Slider, eventually. While I'm dreaming, a round V56 would be cool too, and a V44 setup for cans. I'm just dreaming right now, at the moment I don't have the space let alone the $$$ for all of it.

I'd hoped my 500th post would include something useful, but I'm afraid that will have to be another post.

My sister sometimes thinks I'm a jerk. I guess I'll be forced to nod in agreement from now on.  laugh

Congrats Pixel, welcome to the club!
By the way - I've got a pair of Cornelius sliders, one coin mech, two racks and one light up sign for them.   If you find yourself in south-central PA, I will make you a GREAT deal on them.  I really just want them out of my basement at this point.  I had a plan for them, but they are one of those "never getting around to it" projects and they are taking up too much room.
If you are interested, PM me and we'll discuss details.
Jim

Embossed Coke Ideal 55 Slider
VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
HowDueYouDue
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 08:25:29 pm »

Congrats on 500!

I dreamed I had a good job and I got well paid.
I blew it all at the penny arcade.

-Eric Clapton & B.B. King
sc1101
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 10:59:42 pm »

Congrats.  happydrinkers I hope to make it to 500 someday.

Siphonmix 5A
Jacobs 56
Surevend P47
Mills 45,47N,65
La Crosse 56
Glascock Countertop
ICY-O Cntrtp Cooler restored
ICY-O 120
Liquid Carbonic Back Bar
1890 Fletcher, 1940 Fischman Fountains
A-8, A-12 Industrial Carton Cooler
Holcomb+Hoke Popcorn
Mengel Wood Cooler
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 07:19:50 am »

Welcome and congrats

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Pixel
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 02:13:49 pm »

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope I can help match machines with happy owners.

"I'd like to thank the Academy."  laugh

Congrats Pixel, welcome to the club!
By the way - I've got a pair of Cornelius sliders, one coin mech, two racks and one light up sign for them.   If you find yourself in south-central PA, I will make you a GREAT deal on them.  I really just want them out of my basement at this point.  I had a plan for them, but they are one of those "never getting around to it" projects and they are taking up too much room.
If you are interested, PM me and we'll discuss details.
Jim

Thank you, that's very kind of you. If I'm ever up that way, I just might take you up on it.
Swachtelncc
10 Cent Member

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2013, 03:40:40 pm »

Congrats on 500
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: