SMC Discussion Areas
June 27, 2024, 09:54:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Glasco Project  (Read 2150 times)
indymanjoe

« on: September 03, 2011, 09:40:39 pm »

well,i have all the parts i need to assemble the machine back together,thanks Bob! so i put it all together and everything works as it should.I installed a new evaporator motor tonight and realized the lid switch was bad.As i went to remove old switch i found that,I know you wont believe me LOL a mouse had made a home in between the walls at some time.since i cant leave well enough alone I pulled the inner liner out.since now i could access the outer panels from inside i body hammered/dollied a few dents out,of course they are on the round areas near the top,lucky me lol.Im not a body guy by the way,they are way better now and i can live with it.Dont chicks like scars? lol.so after vacuuming a ton of mouse pooo and chewed insulation its nice and clean again.oh and the vermin didnt manage to chew the wiring and it seems fine in the body cavity area so im leaving that as is.couple more dents to fix at one of the lid stops?and im done on the body for the night.No questions,well thats another post just thought i would share what i been doing all freaking day!LOL Please post photos! sorry still cant post pics...maybe ideal bob will come doc what im doing LOL
Slider-Bob
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 04:52:10 am »

Joe...here's what you need to do to post pictures (by the way, I'm on a Macbook, so your process may differ in Windows). 

Take the picture.  Save it somewhere on your PC. I use iPhoto on the Mac, so I click on the pic to highlight it it (but not open it).  I "Export" the highlighted file and resize the photo to a smaller size in 2 places on the screen that pops up (small, or medium) and I rename it and save it so I'm not confused which is the larger original, and which is the smaller resized file.  In your post, "attach" the renamed smaller file.  If the resized photo isn't too big, it will appear as a hyper-link in the post at the bottom.  You won't see the photo yet, just the hyper-link.  If the file is too big, it will tell you (100kb max), and you have to resize it smaller and repeat the process.  Try posting 1 photo, then try again with 2 photos if successful posting 1.  It may take a few posts to include a few individual photos.  When you're all done, click on your "recent posts" and the photo and post should be there.

Hope this helps.

Restored Coke 81D
Restored Pepsi, 7up VMC 81
Restored Popperette
Restored Wayne 60
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 03:11:18 pm »

sorry still cant post pics...
Here's a little utility that works easy enough... Shrink Pictures