SMC Discussion Areas
June 18, 2024, 07:40:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duncan parking meter model 60  (Read 4818 times)
Scottsmart

« on: August 28, 2011, 01:53:51 pm »

I have a parking meter made by Duncan and the model is a 60, the internal locking mechanism has 2 screws that screw into the main body of the parking meter, I need to tap these out to clean the threads what is the thread type
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 07:27:20 pm »

Welcome to the board! Several of us have parking meters. A  picture would help a bunch.
Creighton
Scottsmart

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 07:34:18 pm »

How do I attach a pic my browse is not highlighted so won't let me
rayg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 11:05:47 pm »

Scott,  try the following:

1) Click on "Reply" this will pop a window  in the lower left hand corner of the reply window you will see the following  (see below)

2) Click on" Attach Choose file" This will pop a window of your Windows Explorer,  go to the the folder you have the pictures in and select the first one picture.

3) If you have more then one picture click on (more attachments) and another "Choose File"  will appear repeat  step #2

Note: Each picture must be under 100KB

To determine the picture file size "right click" on the picture you want to  attach and then left click on properties to get the file size.

Most newer Digital cameras  will save the picture in a .bmp (bitmap) file format and will be lager the 100k.

To resize a picture:

There are allot of ways and tools available to re-size you pictures. But the one that everyone using windows has is" Paint" found under "All Programs"(Win 7)-> Accessories"

Once in "Paint"  open your file,  below the picture it will show size ...  click on "save as" an select  JPEG .jpg  this format will reduce the file allot with out losing allot of picture quality .
If the file is still to large then  re-size it (click Resize or press ctrl-w)" trying 50% in reducing the Horizontal & vertical ... keep checking size and reduce until you have the file under  100KB.

Ray
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 11:31:40 pm by rayg » Logged

1954 Stoner Senior
1964 United Orbit shuffle bowler   
1973 Cavalier USS-96
1976 Atari Night Driver
1979 Space Invaders Deluxe
1980 Centipede Cabaret (60in1)
1984 Williams Laser Cue Pinball
1993 IGT Wild Cherry Slot
1996 Police Trainer
2016 Visual Pinball Machine
Member : Michigan Mafia
Scottsmart

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 10:00:01 am »

Can anyone help me out here, i need 2 new locks and keys for my parking meter, 1st lock i need is for the coin flap not the coin canister and the 2nd lock is for the opening of the dome.
I also need the mechinism that goes onto the lock to secure the coin plap closed if you know what i mean, pictures should tell the story.

Rgds
Scott.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: