SMC Discussion Areas
June 02, 2024, 09:09:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Guy Again Vendo 148 E can machinefree pay problem  (Read 2504 times)
radman

« on: July 17, 2011, 10:37:23 am »

Hey Guys bare with me on this one.  I just purchased a vendo 148 E can only machine.  I think mid 60s " has can punch" The machine is in very good unrestored condition.  It was stored in a garage in Florida.  The problem I am having is that the vend does not work when I use the free pay wiring I hear a click and have gotten one vend out of the machine???  Not sure if the problem is the free pay wiring or the loading of the machine or?Huh??  The machine does look like it has not been tampered with cooling is great and quiet.  be greatfull with any advice.  This is a stylestar if it makes any differances.  The coin Mech was in the machine but the coin feel straight through.  Thank you, Mike
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 01:52:54 pm »

The first thing I would check is how much product do you have in the machine? All machines have a certain amount of cans that need to be in each stack before it will vend and some machines need product in all stacks before it will vend. There will be a switch in the mechanism that senses when it is low on cans and stops vending usually with 3 or 4 cans left in each stack. This is so when the machine is filled up it still has cold product in it ready to vend. If that is not the problem then you have a problem in the wiring or a micro switch is bad. You will have to check the continuity of each switch until you find the bad one. I bet anything since you are new that there is not enough cans in the machine.
radman

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 08:30:57 pm »

Was a loading problem 1st can not loaded in proper place. 1selection still not dispensing.any thoughts?repair literature available?my  baskground is automotive diagnostics electrical mechanical and refrigeration ,so i think with some help from the forum members knowledge i can sort this out .Are most older tan coinco units interchangeable if they are 110 with jones?
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 08:41:45 pm »

yes all single price 110V mechs will work. I personally like the Mars mechs with the black rejector on top. There are less moving parts in the rejector so its easier to use. But the most common to find are the coinco s75-9800 A and B model. They are both adjustable but the B model is more flexible and will go up over $1. Post a pic of your machine if you can. I like the syle star machines.
radman

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 08:21:50 pm »

hear is a pic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: