SMC Discussion Areas
June 29, 2024, 06:42:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Dr Pepper Green  (Read 10571 times)
Pat Pixley
« on: January 12, 2011, 09:12:26 pm »

OK I need a Paint code for Dr Pepper Mint green i check with Collectures (Tom)  and he does not have it so I was hoping
that someone here might have it or know .

Thanks

Pat
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 09:23:28 pm »

If you have anything that is the color you want a lot of paint stores will scan it for you and match the exact color you want.
Pat Pixley
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 09:31:53 pm »

problem is I have nothing That dr Pepper Green   down
aa777
5 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 10:16:38 pm »

i have dr pepper green, can give you a color code for English color if you have one in your area, not sure they are around anywhere but Dallas or i can send you a paint sample and you can get some made up in a gallon at Lowes or something like i did.  i did 3 spray paint cans thinking that might make it then realized it would take much more so i had Lowes match the spray paint color and they did it perfectly.   i used the door of my dr pepper machine where i peeled a decal off after 45 years, behind it was unfaded unseen, perfect dr pepper color green.  when English color scanned it, it came up in their system as 'dr pepper green'     im not sure their code means anything to anyone else. 

Ideal M-80 Dr Pepper machine
Pat Pixley
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 10:41:13 pm »

you know that may work  a sample  that way I can take it the shop and have them match it up smile smile.
 I'll send you a PM with my address.
Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 10:13:12 am »

Hello Pat:
The paint code for Dr Pepper Green is PPG Base Coat - 40846. This is the color that I use on my Dr. Pepper machines. Hope this helps you out.

Rod
Fun-Tronics
Pat Pixley
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 11:55:07 am »

Thanks Rod   smile  was this the paint code you used on the Dr Pepper cooler on the calander in January smile
Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 01:30:18 pm »

Yes it was.

Rod
Fun-Tronics
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: