SMC Discussion Areas
June 16, 2024, 02:29:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Im moving again. Back to Florida!!! Selling a lot of my stuff!  (Read 3164 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: December 14, 2010, 04:01:37 pm »

Well I am moving yet again. I accepted a job in Orlando and am moving on December 28th. I found a wonderful company that does basically the same thing as we did in Singapore. And I am joing their team as  Sales / Business development. I really lucked out and found an amazing company. They are family owned and operated and are big enough to be very successful but small enough that there is still a small business atmosphere.

Since 2004 I have moved 9 times in 7 states and three countries. I am getting to be a professional mover Smiley I am really getting excited though. I loved living in Florida while I was in School in Daytona. I always liked Orlando too. I am moving down for a month or so and staying with my grandma while I look for a place to rent and then in February I am going to move Heather and my son Anthony.

tooth350
5 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 05:33:53 pm »

What are you selling? thanks
jnapp18
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 07:41:08 pm »

yeah.. sparked my interest when i saw the word sell
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 07:54:16 pm »

Congrats on the Job Opportunity ! ! !

And someone fairly close that I'll be able to visit...

My six cents,

Jim

loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 08:45:29 pm »

I just listed several auctions. Mostly parts and other stuff. I am selling my bottles, bottle crates, machine parts, and other stuff. I had my Pepsi VMC 88 on ebay but it sold already. I have a really nice NOS Coke Cardboard carrier that is listed on ebay. I also have two square top Vendorlator 81's with lots of parts and working cooling systems if anyone needs anything from them. I am basically selling everything I can to help raise money to move the essentials.

Ebay auctions link,   http://shop.ebay.com/loman4ec/m.html
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 10:03:31 pm »

Congrats on the job, Josh!  Good luck with the move.  What did you do with the Transitional machine that I picked up for you.  Pat P. might want that one.

drinking Tim drinking
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 10:13:33 pm »

I still have it. That is the one thing that I am keeping. I don't think i will let that machine go anytime soon. I like that one a lot.
Pat Pixley
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 10:40:05 pm »

.  What did you do with the Transitional machine that I picked up for you.  Pat P. might want that one.

drinking Tim drinking
 Pass !   To much going on .  smile   and Congrat's Josh on the Job smile.
90grad
Soda Jerks

Thanks to all our veterans for our freedom!

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 06:42:12 am »

Josh,

What's the name of the company?  I know a few folks in Orlando and the company you describe might belong to one of the people I know.

Wayne

Mid-Atlantic Chapter

Cavalier 51 (1953)
Cavalier Airline Cooler
7-Up Picnic Cooler
Vendo 110 (1957)
VMC 56 Bottle (1964)
VMC 56 Can
Westinghouse Master Water Bath Cooler
Westinghouse Standard Ice Cooler
Westinghouse WB-102 (1963)
Pages: [1]   Go Up