SMC Discussion Areas
June 30, 2024, 03:43:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Find! VMC 88 Pepsi  (Read 5756 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 11:01:34 pm »

Cool thanks. Mine is dented in the front but it will be very easy to pull and I am going to do it when I get back from Florida. I would be very happy with $450 and will take $400 for it so I should be able to sell it. However I just sold a Change giving coin mech for $358 on ebay so it is definatly worth more in parts. maybe I should sell the mech and put the small door mech I have in it since I have reproduced the metal plate to adapt the small door mechs into a large door machine and just keep the darn thing.
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 12:21:31 am »

Good idea Josh!  Here is one where I painted the exterior a few years ago, and didn't touch the interior. Vended cans with no modification.

Glen
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 08:22:13 am »

I figure if I can sell another coin mech for $350 then I can stick a small dor mech in it which I already have and keep the darn thing. I am only loosing $50 on what I wanted to get out of it in the long run. I may do that!
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 10:49:32 am »

I painted the machine to make it look a little better. It is amazing how far spray paint has come. When I was a kid rattle cans here terrible. I used to really be into model cars when I was young while my dad was building the real thing but the spray cans produced awful dull paint jobs. This machien actually looks really really good in person. It shines great! I would not call it restored by any means and I wouldn't display it this way for a long time but it sure looks better than it did before and it will help it sell.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: