SMC Discussion Areas
June 30, 2024, 05:17:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone know who the ebay name "Sodawar" is?  (Read 2566 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: July 31, 2010, 12:12:56 am »

Does anyone know who the ebay seller name sodawar is? I want to bid on one of his auctions and he has banned me from bidding and I don't even know who he is? He is from Ohio so the only person I can think that i have had probles with is Carl Coates but he goes by "sleepwalk". Anyone know who this is? I try not to make enemies. I want to know more for the reason to apologize for anything that I have done rather than win the bid. I am kind of awe struck. If anyone knows this person and doesn't want to give their identity I completely understand but please give them my email jdloman2000@yahoo.com to at least give me a chance to make things right with a collector that I have angered. If it is someone here I sincerely apologize for whatever I have done. This is not to win your auction as by the time we resolve things it will be too late anyway. I don't think I have ever not sent anything from an auction or been rude to anyone at least I hope not. If you are reading this please either PM me or send me an email and lets talk. I don't like having hard feelings with anyone. If there is something I can do to make it right just let me know.
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 06:19:09 am »

Josh,

Have no clue who that would be??? Did not think there were that many of us here in Ohio?Huh?

Hope you get it resolved.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 07:55:32 am »

I have no idea of this seller's identity...
Perhaps this is a friend or even an alias...

My six cents,

Jim

collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 08:20:49 am »

I have seen the name, but no idea who it is. Even if they have blocked you from bidding, you should be able to contact them through eBay. Write to them and ask why...

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: