SMC Discussion Areas
June 19, 2024, 02:14:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jukebox question Changed my mind and got a Trash can!!  (Read 11779 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 01:20:13 pm »

Well its home and it works. I didn't listen to you all (actually I hadn't read the replies yet) and plugged it in. It woseren right up and it plays and sounds good. One selection tray is stuck and I cant get it to retract. I really need a manual ASAP. Does anyone have a soft copy for me? I will pay you to send it if it is possible. I need it ASAP. Here are some pics

The top plastic is missing but it is covered with masonite and it looks Ok. I will keep it that way for now until I can afford the animation and plastic dome. Are these slate 78's worth anything? u have never heard of any of the artists except for one Glen Miller record.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 01:21:27 pm »

more pics
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 03:40:12 pm »

Hey Josh... look here.. http://jukeboxrepairservice.com/manuals.html I didn't seen one for the whole machine, but it is for components.. may find yours listed

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 03:41:34 pm »

Josh,

Happy to hear that you breathed some life into it! Also happy to hear that you didn't release any "magic smoke". If you do plan on keeping it for any length of time, re-cap it! I will poke around and see if I can find my manual. I believe it covers all (3) Trashcan's, 146, 147 & 148. It is a very, very, good spiral-bound reproduction with all of the fold out pages as well as the regular.

I'll let you know ASAP.

Brian
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2010, 07:11:25 pm »

Josh,

I probably have the manual...
I'll check in the morning and posy back...

My six cents,

Jim

loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 09:13:12 pm »

That would be great! Do you have it in hard or soft copy? Heather hates it so I don't think I am allowed to keep it. She picked it out in the book but she didn't think it was so big. She thought it was tiny and now she sees it and its 5 feet tall and about 4 feet in diameter and she doesn't want it in the house. It looks like I will be fixing it up to sell. She doesn't understand the collecting hobby and just wants a stereo instead Sad I have her talked into a Rockola 1493 princess or something small like that. can these trashcans be converted easily to 45's? She would be much more into it if it played 45's.
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 09:21:41 pm »

The offical answer is  , yes they can be converted,  adaptor trays and new gears are avaIlable, 
I wouldn't  change it over, but then I wouldn't drop a 4 banger into a 59 'vette either.
Sell it as it is to someone who will finish it, you will  make a profit with out adding anything, and be warned, when you can find a princess, they go for  more than a few bills. Maybe look at a  Seeburg B, they can be had for under   $750

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 09:27:38 pm »

Im actually in luck I have a family member that has a princess that may sell it cheap. I found a top dome for this juke so I am going to complete it then sell it whole and working.
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2010, 08:05:39 am »

My first Juke was a Princess... Lovely. Wish I'd never got rid of her.
They are big monry over here. About the only juke that has gone up rather than down.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2010, 10:09:14 am »

Everyone that either has a trashcan or has a manual I need your help. I have a one record tray stuck in the play position. So another tray went to select and it out and now they are both in the play area. I need to know how to retract them back with the rest of the stack. There has to be a switch or something that allows me to bring it back to the rest of the plates. I need your help ASAP! Please give me your info. Remember  I know nothing about this juke.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: