SMC Discussion Areas
June 03, 2024, 01:18:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: getting Married!  (Read 10325 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2010, 10:06:51 pm »

Well everyone it is done and I am hitched! We had a wonderful ceremony! We ended up changing plans at the last minute and had it at our house in the back yard. It was wonderful! My Mom surprised us and had a professional photographer there so we will have pictures in a few days that I will post. He was a friend of my sister so he did the pics at a huge discount and is just giving us a disk and we can print what ever we want. I didn't get the coke ring:)  I picked out a really cool titanium ring. It is so light weight it feels like plastic. It is supposed to be almost indestructible so I can work on machines with it.

Thank you all for your kind words. This has been one of the best weekends of my life. It is wonderful that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 11:02:03 pm »

Congrats again, Josh!  Glad to hear it was the best day of your life, as it should be!  Here's to you both!   drinking

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
bigred

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 12:10:01 am »

Congratulations  happydrinkers

red
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010, 09:57:37 am »

Congrats Josh... I had to laugh on Saturday nite however, Assuming you where married on Saturday, i see you snuck away to the computer and managed to get a few posts in HERE on SMC Saturday night! (THE NIGHT OF YOUR WEDDING)!!! blush Oo She must really be a keeper!!! wow.

Congrats!

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2010, 10:57:58 am »

Yep she is great! I was able to get to SMC while she was updating facebook on her computer. In addition to my wife she is my best friend and is very easy going. Now I am working on getting a machine in the house. I will be having the Transitional 81 painted in a week or two and I think I have talked her into allowing me to put it in the kitchen.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2010, 09:00:21 pm »

Here is a picture of the new family! Just thought you all might like to see.
halehouse
Soda Jerks

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2010, 09:01:38 pm »

Very nice. Congratulations!

Vendo 63 Stylestar (Restored)
Glascock Standard
Cornelius 50 Slider (Restored)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: