SMC Discussion Areas
June 15, 2024, 11:53:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: V83 Selectivend Conversion and Glassco GBV 50 Interesting day and Seller  (Read 9610 times)
Crazzy Canuck
25 Cent Member

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 11:21:49 am »

Wow that would've been scarry. If you want to go and pick up that sign. let me know. I have realatives who belong to a certain motorcycle organization and they have a club house in that area.

I had something similar to that.

Years agon Chicago, I sold 5 machines to these Italians. They couldn't speak english and they had a sea container in a parking lot. We just kept writing down numbers/figures on a paper until we shook hands. Hand shake happens. They open up the side door of the van, my buddy and I load the machines in. Another van of Italians pull up as well. This side door opens and they tell us to get in. (no $ has exchanged yet.)  We get in and are sitting on the floor. The 2 vans drive over to the main highway as the container was on the other side of the highway. 1 crosses and ours turns on the highway. My buddy and I are looking at each other like WTF.  I asked "where were going?" and one says something in I talian and we get to a set of lights. Ready to jump but they turn a corner into a motel. I open the door and Rick and I stand there as 1 goes in a room and the other stands with us just smiling. I told Rick, we're not going in that room.  I have a pretty good wad of cash on me and don't know what's up. Minute later the guy comes out and hands me all the cash for the machines and opens the door again and we sit on the floor again.  I felt like we should've been blind folded. LOL  They drove us back to the Pheasant Run and the first couple of rounds were on me.

Seriously tho. Glad you're okay. There's alot of nutbars out there

Always buying "off brand" machines and ice chests
Constant buyer of vmc 33-3D's & Jacobs 26
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: