SMC Discussion Areas
June 03, 2024, 12:25:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 83 and Vendo 39 selectivend conversions Should I buy?????  (Read 2788 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: May 23, 2010, 11:23:37 am »

I have a chance at two of the Selectivend conversions. We cant figure if they are V83's or V39's They have some rust/ rot at the bottom of the front door but nothing structural and nothing on the main body. What are these worth if anything. I can get them for a good price but I don't want them to keep.

I will post two other topics about the other machines. I am going tomorrow Monday 24th to get them. I need your advice!!! Please anyone chime in with opinions or with experience with selling them.

What would you do?Huh???
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 12:33:21 pm »

Market it very slow right now, as you know. All depends on if you can get a good deal, what you have to put in to them and how soon you need to sell. If you can hold out, then you could get money back, when the market picks up.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 02:37:39 pm »

I think the machines are kind of an oddity which, in this case, lessens their marketability. And since there's obvious rust showing, this may frighten potential buyers...
If you can purchase them cheap, perhaps $300 for the pair, I would consider it, otherwise...

My six cents,

Jim

loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 06:08:29 pm »

Yep I am getting them for about $200 each. That isn't too bad. I think they are neat. I am also getting two glassco's, a 6 case vertical, a VMC 72, and maybe a gas pump. We will see.
Marvin
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 10:39:51 pm »

I agree with Jim.  With them being odd machines I don't think there is much of a market for them.  You may have to sit on them for a while to make any money.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: