SMC Discussion Areas
July 04, 2024, 06:18:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sam's club now has Fanta  (Read 3212 times)
Pat Pixley
« on: May 02, 2010, 08:05:03 pm »

Like the subjest line said  Sam's Club now has Fanta Orange in 12 oz Bottles  I bought a case
zadd
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 08:31:38 pm »

:needphotos:Yea picked up some coke and fanta as well . Best orange soda by far . Wish they carried other flavors Smiley

Zadd
Dr Pepper Queen Anne Bottle Machine
Dr Pepper Queen Anne Can Machine
7up Ideal 55 slider
Vendo 81D
VMC 33D
Nehi Pelco Koolie
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 08:45:00 pm »

Oh man, I have to make a trip!  I was on a mission trip in Mexico in an area full of shacks and the temp was near 110 and we were building a house.  I ventured out a little ways and found this guy that had a little shop set up - somehow he had electricity and a cooler full of 16 oz. glass bottles of all kinds of soda...I immediately bought a Fanta Orange.  It cost 40 cents.  I gave the guy a buck and told him to keep the change...he was amazed that I would just give him 60 cents.  We were in very poor area.  I was his best customer for the few days that we were there - he liked seeing me walk in...nothing like a Fanta Orange perfectly chilled on a hot day.
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 06:31:37 am »

Pat,

Is that original formula or HFCS?

Thanks for the tip.  I just picked up another case of the Mexican Coke for my machine.  Will have to get some of that as well.  Now if we could only get some Fresca and Vernors . . . .

drinking Tim drinking
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 07:15:29 pm »

Pat,

Was that at the Lansing Sam's?  Also--how much for a case?  I may need you to pick me up a couple cases.  I don't have a Sam's card because Costco is the only warehouse club near me.

Thanks!

drinking Tim drinking
Pat Pixley
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 08:53:48 pm »

Tim it was over at Eastwood Towne Center  Tax out the door $21.??   give me a call .
Marvin
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 09:33:44 pm »

Mexi cokes and fanta are 16.88 a case here. They are a better deal than the 8oz bottles
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: