SMC Discussion Areas
June 28, 2024, 04:19:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new member with a vf90b c  (Read 4864 times)
allaboutmuddin
« on: February 10, 2010, 10:46:35 pm »

hello everyone i bought my first machine a couple weeks ago and i have a few questions this is a vendalater vf90 bc that dispenses cans everything works great cools the drinks very very well the only thing i noticed is the black piant on the door is pealing alittle and is showing blue under neath im wondering if this machine was origanaly blue?Huh? also i was wondering what the value is for this i paid 175 hoping i did good also i was told it is early 70'S wondering if anyone can confirm when thes where made. there is a light in the pepsi sign in the top i was told this was only done from 69 to 70 thanks o ya im justin help
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 10:59:34 pm »

It might have been origionally blue if it is a pepsi machine. Do you have any pictures? Here is some information for the Vendo V-90. It is a vendo machine but vendo owned vendorlator and some of the models were very similar. http://soda-machines.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=579&Itemid=14
allaboutmuddin
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 11:19:07 am »

yes it is pepsi im waitin on my pics hopefully i can post soon any idea what its worth\
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: