SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 10:41:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gas Pump Globe  (Read 2364 times)
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« on: November 24, 2009, 06:01:52 pm »

Hey Gas Pump Folks -

I was in Nashville INDIANA (not Tennessee) over the weekend taking my son for some drum & bugle corp tryouts and used up my spare time at antique stores and the like.

I found this gas pump globe at a shop down by the Indiana U. Campus.  I don't have any idea what these are worth or how rare they are or anything, but thought I would post it in case someone is looking for one of these since I see a lot of you guys tend to foam at the mouth around gas pumps.  Anyway, in case you are interested - I do not know the name of the shop but it is at the corner of College and 2nd Street.   The price tag on it was $275.

Cya.
MCarter
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 06:05:59 pm »

You should have let me know you were in town. This is were i live !! That's a nice shop.

Matt

RC VMC - 81 Orignal
Vendo V-56 Two Tone Round Top ~~ Currently in use
Seeburg 100 G Jukebox ~~ Restored
Minit Pop Popcorn Machine ~~ Restored
Cavalier 55-D ~~ Restored
Rockola 1426 ~~ Orignal--- For Sale
Chicago Coin Band Box ~~~ Restored
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 06:38:05 pm »

Yeah...I kept trying to remember to fire off a post of my travels to see if I would be by anyone, but just plain forgot.  I would have loved to stop by and chat machines and check out your collection...I only had a couple of days there to find stuff to do by myself...it's not like I couldn't have squeezed it in.

Oh..in case anybody is interested...this shop is in Bloomington, Indiana...not Nashville IN.

BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 08:33:32 am »

Matt,

Is that the shop down the street from the Bloomington Hospital? I had an out of town buddy (Wisconsin) who had mentioned it to me. I haven't had a chance to make it up there for "goofing-off" purposes! You still have that Stoner Base?

Brian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: