SMC Discussion Areas
June 18, 2024, 08:35:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newest Addition to the family... National Vendor.  (Read 10720 times)
Basementgeek
10 Cent Member

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2009, 07:07:56 pm »

At this second, I want to keep the piece you are missing.  I plan on using that complete sidewall on a National 510 candy.

It would not be a hard part to make, but is required if you want your to make it work.  That is part of guts that slides the mech back and forth.

I can make a drawing of it if you want.

BG
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 09:28:36 pm »

Dave,

I may have that part and a fully complete 9 pull mech to go with it.  I bought a national 9 pull for parts in case I needed them for my 7 pull.  Like Tom, my 9 pull is buried in the garage right now--but I think it has a complete mech in it.  My 7 pull already has a complete mech in it that was converted by the vending company to take up to $4.00 so I think I will be able to part with the 9 pull mech.  I have to go out of town for business for the first few days of the week so let me check later in the week and I will let you know.

drinking Tim drinking

PS--Thanks for supporting my walk! happydrinkers
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 09:09:26 am »

Tim

that sounds great I'd appreicate it if you could have a look when you get time and get back to me with what you have and what you want to sell...

BG - Thanks for the offer of drawing the part... I'll wait and see what Tim has before putting you to all that effort...

Dave
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2009, 07:32:00 pm »

Dave,

I finally made my way to the back of the garage where the National 9 Pull was stored and it does have a complete mech.  I sent you a PM.  Here are the pictures.

Can somebody help me with disassembly?  blush I have never pulled one of these apart and don't want to remove the wrong screw and find a pile of parts and springs on the floor.  Just point me to the correct screws/bolts and I think I can manage!  biggrin

drinking Tim drinking
Basementgeek
10 Cent Member

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2009, 09:13:06 pm »

I think the only piece they are missing is the held by the "wing nut" It is the tear drop shaped
metal lever.

BG
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: